Brown-Forman Credit, collections and Cash application (CCCA) Graduate in Barcelona, Spain
Serving as a graduate with the Europe GBS structure and the Spanish business unit, the CCCA Graduate is responsible for collection of overdue accounts, payment application, claims, disputes settlement, and analytical activities with a focus on communicating quantitative and qualitative information in a clear, accurate, and timely manner with a focus on, but not limited to, Spanish accounts receivable issues.
The owner of this position will work under Europe GBS structure, directly working with the CCCA EMEA Manager and support of all Spanish Credit, AR and Cash application operations.
What You Can Expect:
● Daily Cash application activities
● Manage customer payment remittance process and infrastructure to streamline information sharing and clearing A/R
● Prepares Monthly Account Reconciliation of Unapplied Cash Account.
● Coordinate with the Account Manager, Customer Services, and Accounting teams regarding collection & claims deduction for Spain
● Contact and chase customers for payments if needed
● Credit Limit Reviews
● Set up and maintain accounts receivable files and other financial records
● Reconcile the customer balance and the credit situation with the collaboration of Finance and Sales Force
● Control the payments received from the 2 big payers in Spain IFA/Euromadi and coordinate with the customer service team to request credit notes and clear team in SAP.
● Support the CCCA EMEA manager with reporting activities
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Account or Finance or equivalent experience
● Some Accounting experience
● Proven experience in accounts receivable, cash application and credit management.
● Experience in working with SAP - or similar ERP software
● Working knowledge of MS Office skills or equivalent software
● English and Spanish language – Other languages as a plus.
● Strong attention to detail
● Knowledge of the beverage alcohol industry.
● Able to drive continuous improvement
● Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work remotely and independently as part of a team
● Strong intellectual curiosity, problem solving and conceptual skills
● Strong sense of accountability and ownership
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to validate, analyze and sort through large amounts of data
● Ability to plan, prioritize, and complete work with speed and accuracy
● Resourceful, creative, and comfortable with varied job responsibilities
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Our vision is to be the industry leading organization by delivering top tier results, through building a diverse culture that inspires people, celebrates teamwork and rewards agility.
We believe all employees can realize the true value of diversity and inclusion and create a stronger, more competitive organization where each employee has the opportunity to reach their desired potential.
Nothing Better In The Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00002461