Brown-Forman Key account Manager On-Trade in Brussels, Belgium
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Working closely with and under the supervision of the Country Manager, you will define the commercial strategy for the On Trade channel in Belux, participate in the definition of the commercial negotiation strategy and will be the guarantor of its implementation.
You will have to ensure the control of the application of the commercial conditions and the negotiated commercial agreements with your customers.
Your missions will allow you to have a transversal approach of the business because you will be brought to work with the sales, marketing and logistics teams.
What You Can Expect:
• From the commercial strategy, define the strategic and operational priorities to optimize the volumes and the profitability of Brown Forman in the On-Trade Customer Accounts
• Ensure the commercial coherence of the different categories of customers
• Using the category management vision and being in close relations with the purchasing and marketing decision maker of our customers. Ensure implementation of the category KPI’s (4P) in accordance with the "American Whiskey" strategy
• Built excellent relationship with the sales force to insure the correct application of the commercial agreements in the stores
• Lead annual negotiations of trade terms in accordance with the allocated resources and the defined sales policy
What You Bring to the Table:
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent experience
Experience: At least 5 years as KAM On-trade
Fluent language French, English and Flemish
Good sense of negotiation and master all aspects of the customer relationship for the best result
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
State: Brussels-Capital Region
Req ID: JR-00002411