Brown-Forman Digital Media and Marketing Manager-el Jimador in Irving, Texas
" This is an excellent chance to join the vibrant and diverse Global Tequila Team and lead the development of our media and communications strategy, which will ensure that el Jimador engages consumers in meaningful ways at the appropriate times and places."-Hiring Manager
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This role is to oversee Global Integrated Communications strategy for el Jimador globally as part of el Jimador brand team. The role is to guide Global Integrated Communications & Media strategy and also support IMC leaders and el Jimador marketers around the world in improving the processes and implementation of communications plans and evaluate results.
This role demands a high degree of collaboration with the US IMC Director & US Brand team and other US&C stakeholders. Leveraging and applying the expertise of these groups and alignment of plans across the US&C portfolio is a key part of this role.
The role will work closely with the Brown-Forman Global IMC Center of Excellence across communication disciplines including media, CRM, websites, search, communications analytics and content management.
What You Will Do In This Role:
● Is the point person on el Jimador communications globally and leads day-to-day IMC execution in USA & Canada.
● Leads relationship with USA & Canada media agency and other external communication agency partners.
● Develops the strategy for el Jimador communications across paid media, social, online video, CRM, search, website, data and analytics, content and eCommerce.
● Acts as a thought partner to el Jimador teams on how to best support business goals through communications.
● Thinks innovatively based on evidence and plans test and learn programs to continually evolve el Jimador communications.
● Champion of brand positioning, marketing strategy, and brand tone of voice
Content Development and Optimization:
● Enables, in partnership with the Global Brand Team and Global Creative Agency, the development of world class content via a globally-led, locally infused process.
● Works closely with USA & Canada and key markets on content needs to understand what content can be produced globally to increase efficiency.
● Oversees the el Jimador Owned Channel Strategy along with major platforms such as: Website, Social Channels and Consumer emails.
● Ensures communications are aligned with digital and media compliance guidelines as well as inclusive and responsible marketing best practices.
Collaboration & Best Practices:
● Shares learning & best practice on communications initiatives (media & content) across markets. Encourages cross-market communication and sharing.
● Reviews implementation of el Jimador communications strategy in key markets in line with Global brand and Global IMC Center of Excellence guidelines.
● Is the lead point of connection for The el Jimador Global Brand team with the Integrated Marketing Communications CoE.
● Partners with CoE to build Global el Jimador team capability on Brand Communications and Media
Planning, Measurement & Optimization:
● Supports markets in development of communications plans to deliver on brand strategy.
● Leads USA & Canada communication planning process and supports markets in development of communications plans to deliver on brand strategy.
● Partners with IMC Center of Excellence on campaign measurement, evaluation and optimization. as well as identifying new technologies and media platforms.
● Partners with key stakeholders including markets and finance and analytics to understand media investment progress and share of voice/ share of market data.
What Exactly Are We Looking For:
● Undergraduate Degree or higher.
● 8+ years working client and/ or agency side in media and marketing disciplines including management of multi-country communication plans.
● Extensive consumer brand experience, ideally in consumer goods or luxury brands (i.e. not a B2B environment).
● Strategic thinking across media, social, on-line video, CRM, search, web-site, data and analytics, content and e-commerce.
● Strong knowledge of media and “hands on” knowledge of planning and buying.
● Impactful strategic thinking and complex project management within a communications environment.
Additional Preferred Experience:
● Experience working across markets in communications for a multinational company.
● Combination of client and advertising agency experience
● Brand management, insights or another core marketing disciplines
● 15-20%. Majority within the U.S., and Mexico 1-2 times per year.
● This position is expected to work 70-60% of time from home and 30-40% of time from B-F offices.
Locations considered for this opening:
B-F Headquarters office in Louisville, KY
B-F Regional office in Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or Irvine, CA or office in Chicago, IL
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Marketing
Req ID: JR-00005857