Brown-Forman Senior Casualty and Risk Analyst (Remote Work Opportunity) in Nashville, Tennessee
This role offers the opportunity to work with recognized insurance brokers in the US and Internationally. You’ll be also collaborating with multiple cross functional talented teams in Brown-Forman including production sites in the US, Scotland, Ireland and Mexico and multiple commercial offices around the world that exemplifies our core ambition to be 'Nothing Better in the Market'" -Director of Insurance, Hiring Manager
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Collaborate in the development of US and International casualty programs to ensure alignment with company goals, manage workers’ compensation, auto, and liability claims, and the accounting for the Risk Management Department.
What You Can Expect:
● Review and follow-up US & International workers’ compensation/employers
liability claims until closure including reserve and settlement approval.
● Assist the Director of insurance in the renewal of the domestic and international auto programs, including preparing underwriting data and collaborating with presentations.
● Manages all US auto liability claims with the insurance carrier and self-insured auto physical damage losses.
● Analyzes the company’s overall cost of risk. Prepares the year-over-year policy premium comparisons and the annual cost of risk benchmarking comparisons.
● Manages the certificate of insurance program, including issuing certificates of insurance to third parties based on contractual obligations and enforcing third party certificate obligations.
● Assists the Director of Insurance with the development of the casualty insurance renewal strategy, underwriting data submissions, presentations and special projects as needed.
What You Bring to the Table:
● Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in insurance and risk management, or equivalent applicable experience
● Good understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts.
● Excellent computer skills with advanced excel spreadsheet proficiency.
● Knowledge of casualty insurance with a focus on workers' compensation
What Makes You Unique (Preferred Requirements):
● Experience: Professional insurance designations: ARM (Associate in Risk Management), CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter)
● Ability to identify relationships, trends, patterns, and inconsistencies in numerical data
● Good interpersonal skills
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Strong organizational skills
● Good communication skills
● Willingness to work extended hours
● Enthusiastic learner
Who We Are:
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do
better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
● Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
● Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
● Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.
Locations considered for this opening:
B-F Headquarters office in Louisville, KY
B-F Regional office in Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or Irvine, CA
Locations across the US for a remote work from home set-up
This position is posted with multiple locations, you only need to apply to one of the postings to be considered for all locations and/or the remote work option.
B-F can employ a remote worker in the majority of the states in the US, however if you are located in one of the following states, relocation would be required. VT, RI ,CT ,NJ ,DE ,WI ,MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, LA, MS, NM, AZ, UT, OR, AK, HI
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Legal & Risk Management
Req ID: JR-00005721