Brown-Forman Market Manager - On Premise - LA in New Orleans, Louisiana
What It’s Like to Work Here :
Key Account & Consumer Development - 60%
● Establish positive customer rapport in assigned accounts and with key distributor sales and management personnel.
● Sell-in and execute National Sales Programs and assist in the development of Regional Programs in the assigned market.
● Collaborate with FMM’s to develop local programming that best fits consumer’s needs.
● Execute sponsorship or partnership activation that is within assigned accounts.
● Lead the agency teams to activate brand and account goals.
● Collaborate with key distributor contacts (Division Managers, Area Managers, District Managers, Specialists, Salespeople) to drive B-F portfolio of brands focus and execution in market & key accounts.
● Champions the effort in winning at the point of purchase, by building lasting trade relationships and working unusual hours including late nights and weekends.
Events, Education & Training – 25%
● Ensures appropriate targeting and coordination of BF presence at large-scale consumer and trade brand events in the region.
● Trains and educates distributor and agency partners on B-F portfolio.
● Participates in Distributor Sales Meetings.
● Plans and coordinates distillery representative market visits.
● Facilitates Home Place visits for market customers and guests.
Planning & Evaluation – 15%
● Share best practices from local activations and communicate competitive intelligence.
● Manage priorities and assigned budgeting to deliver desired goals in key accounts.
● Monitors brand performance with the expectation of exceeding market segment trends
● Partners with FMM’s, Multicultural team and brand teams as required.
● Connects with multiple external contacts including the distributor, retailers, bartenders, wait staff, promotion agencies (Greenhouse/Hive) and consumers.
● Participates in on-going planning meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required.
● Manage and maintain budgets.
What Exactly Are We Looking For ?
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years industry experience and/or 4 years sales experience in a consumer products industry (Beverage Alcohol Industry preferred).
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, accounts, and all internal stakeholders.
● Demonstrated knowledge of three-tier distribution system.
● Team player: Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity.
● Literate in working with Google suite (Google Docs), spreadsheet programs (Google Sheets), and presentation programs (Google Slides).
● Must have a valid state driver’s license.
● Must be able and willing to travel (by air and car) 15-20% of the time
● Physical ability to lift 60 pounds.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: USA & Canada
City: New Orleans
Req ID: JR-00004679