Brown-Forman HR Specialist Poland in Warsaw, Poland
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table .
Meaningful Work From Day One
HR Specialist works closely with HRD & HR Managers in the area to support them in identifying the current and future needs of the business within the complex and diverse client group.
The position plays a key role in the excellent delivery and execution of HR operations, processes & systems locally. The incumbent is responsible for managing, guiding, driving and delivering HR administration & payroll including Total Rewards, advisory and projects to ensure excellent execution of People, Organization, Culture Strategy & D&I Strategy. This is done in collaboration with HRD, HR Managers in Poland and Developing Europe, where a complex & diverse client group requires HR knowledge, organisational savvy, excellent stakeholders management and planning, organizing and time management skills.
The incumbent acts as a key point of contact for the managers & EEs (approx 150 in Poland & 40 in Developing Europe)
What You Can Expect:
Employee Experience & Lifecycle:
● Develops and maintains close working relationships with Employees to ensure timely coordination and accomplishment of assigned responsibilities.
● Advise and directly supports for HRD & managers in the area of all HR topics specifically related to HR administration, processes, systems, Total Rewards, employee obligations related to all sorts of leaves recognised by Polish labor law
● Coordinates and administers Zakładowy Fundusz Świadczeń Pracowniczych
● Responsible for managing employee data relating to open positions, employment offers & contracts, compensation/job evaluation, benefit related communication, performance management process, new hire communication, orientation and onboarding, termination process.
Hiring & Staffing:
● Coordination & administration of recruitment & hiring processes
● Registration personal information for the Employees’ hiring in the tracking file for the Master Data Management team
● Coordination of IT tools/office work space
● Coordination of onboarding of new hires: Organize Onboarding for new joiners with the managers, HRD and train new joiners with HRIS systems (WD, LMS) and processes
Payroll & Total Rewards:
● Coordinates payroll preparation and execution in collaboration with Accounting, Sales (Sales bonus Scheme), TR team (Merit process, annual bonuses) and external payroll services provider that includes preparation, validation and delivery of all necessary, up to date employees lists, data and documentation on monthly basis.
● Works with payroll provider for payroll review, updates & excellent preparation and pay on time accurately
● Supports HRD and FDs in projecting compensations/Total rewards based on actual data for new fiscal years, merit/STI revisions and business reviews in collaboration with HR Managers, Accounting & Finance teams
Organisation Development & Effectiveness
● Assist in formulating organisation structure development including HR analytics and insights, preparing plans for future talent needs, developing proposals and final execution of the plans.
● Coordinates organizational changes by ensuring that appropriate performance and development systems, communications, equality impact assessment, monitoring and reviews are in place.
● Coordinates preparation & implementation of effective and efficient Talent Reviews and Succession Planning process.
● Provides guidance to managers and employees in the area of the PGP process and performance management processes
● Manages PGP local communication and ensures effectiveness so EEs receive quality mid year and annual reviews & all deadlines are met.
● Tracks and reports PGP status (employees and managers steps )in WD system
● Delivers technical support for all employees in the WD system
Workday/HRM Systems Supervision & Service:
● Is responsible for Work Day supervision, service and data accuracy
● Ensures compliance to B-F Company and local legal requirements in obligatory HR documentation handling and archiving, ensuring data confidentiality and protection
● Ensures effective HR administration and provides ongoing administrative service
● Is responsible for implementation and up date of the HR systems & technical support.
Talent Management, Development & Training:
● Coordinates Talent Management and Development processes and Initiatives, provides data and analytics
● Leads development and implementation of L&D operational plans in collaboration with HR Managers
Personnel data and administration:
● Responsible for preparation of obligatory employee documentation, including consultants, 3rd party outsourcing contracts & brand advocacy contracts.
● Responsible for supervision of the collection & maintenance and archivisation of all obligatory employees’ documentation necessary for employment, local labour law and payroll processes.
● Manages employee’s personal files & archives in compliance with the legal requirements and company policies.
● Ensures that all required documents are up to date & comply with B-F and local legal requirements.
● Supports HRD, HR Managers & Managers in preparation & execution of the quality local HR communications including Business Mixers, organisation, culture and EE announcements (hired, promoted, on the move; organisational changes, PGP/Merit, L&D initiatives, D&I metrics ETC ) in line with B-F standards
● Ensures that global HR Communication related to HR administration, processes & systems is timely shared and implemented
Country split: Approximately Poland (min 70%), Developing Europe (up to 30%), may vary occasionally
Administering HR processes (80%) , maintaining accurate people information & documentation, problem solving, and collaborating across organisation and HR to complete job assignments to include reporting, analysis, workforce planning, performance management, talent reviews/succession planning, total rewards, and organizational changes. Occasionally supports ad hoc projects.
Special Projects for Poland & DgE (20%), supports HR & Business projects as needed
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
● Demonstrable HR Specialist experience with HR systems responsibility in multinational environment, preferably in FMCG
● Payroll coordination experience
● Local (Poland) labor law solid knowledge & practical application
● Proven HR knowledge and skills in the area of HR administration, local labor law, RODO ( Personal Data Protection), Health and Safety, payroll, compensation and benefits, recruitment, hiring, exits, disciplinary procedures; HR documentation. Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels within the company & external partners.
● IT & HRM systems savvy (Workday, LMS, Google tools, including Power Point, Excell, Word or similar)
● Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
● Polish (native) and advanced English (spoken and written)
● Working knowledge of any of other European languages would be a benefit
What’s It Like To Work Here:
We are leaders in the imported premium alcohol market in Poland. B-F Polska is the biggest market in the world for Finlandia Vodka and one of the key European Markets for Jack Daniel’s. B-F Polska is a BF owned distribution company. B-F Polska organization with +150 employees is one of the biggest organisation in the B-F.
We are committed to maintaining and expanding our leadership in the Whisky and Premium Vodka categories in Poland, through a solid commercial strategy, diverse and inclusive culture that inspires and develops people, celebrating teamwork and rewarding agility.
Nothing Better In The Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman Poland we offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible-working options, product samples, private medical care, participation in private pension plan and life insurance, along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00003472